- In this scenario, you have a CSV containing the user information for a number of NEW teachers, students, staff and classes.
- A common time to use this option is midway through the year, particularly in international schools.
1. From the left hand menu, choose Users > Bulk manage.
2. Download the sample CSV template to refer to.
3. Click 'Add new students, teachers and staff in bulk'
4. Complete your CSV with ONLY the new users. Please make sure to follow the template exactly.
- Students do NOT have email addresses.
- Teachers MUST have an email address
- Usernames must be unique
- Usernames are how we track users - please make sure to use an easy to remember format, such as graduating year, first name and initial. EG. 28paulab
- Teachers that do are not assigned to a homeroom should be recorded as 'staff'
5. Click “Browse”, choose your saved CSV, then click “Open” (may slightly vary on different browsers).
6. Any errors that are spotted in the CSV will be reported to you. In these cases, correct the errors, re-save and upload again.
7. Once the CSV is accepted, the blogs will begin to be created. This can take some time and you can monitor progress by refreshing the “users” page.