- Student blogs can be set to private or fully open for anyone to view with the link.
- They are set to private by default.
- When private, only students in the child’s class, subscribed parents, your and visitors with the unique visitor password can view and comment on a blog.
- The visitor password is sent to parents when they subscribe, making it their responsibility with whom they share it.
To set the blogs to private:
- Go to settings on either the browser, or through the app
- Tap on a your teacher profile.
- Switch Password Protect Student Blogs to on or off depending if you want the blogs to be open or private.
To find out the visitor password for each student:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on a student profile.
- The visitor password is displayed on the list of settings for that child. To edit the password, just tap it.
Privacy setting on a browser.
Privacy setting on the app.
You can also watch this tutorial for more information.