Who can see the blogs.
Modified on: Thu, 20 Apr, 2017 at 6:39 PM
- All blogs can be set to private or fully open for anyone to view with the link.
- Student blogs are set to private by default.
- The teacher's blog is set to open by default.
- When private, only students in the child’s class, subscribed parents, you and visitors with the unique visitor password can view and comment on a blog.
- The visitor password is sent to parents when they subscribe, making it their responsibility with whom they share it.
- The unique visitor password for each student is also displayed in student settings.
To set the blogs to private:
- Go to settings on a browser.
- Select Teacher Settings.
- Adjust privacy settings as required
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.