Student passcodes are used to
- Log in on a browser
- Log in on the app if the teacher has not logged in first
- Log in on the app if the class is set to "Password protect profiles on the iPad"
- When students are created in bulk, a PDF list will be sent to class teachers, and a master list to school admin
- Once created and sent, passcode lists CANNOT be regenerated - this is an important, standard security feature. It is why you have to 'reset' passwords for sites and not just have them emailed to you.
TO RESET A STUDENT'S PASSCODE
|1. Log into settings, click on the student, then Change student passcode|
2. Enter the new passcode twice.
Make sure to note the new code so you can tell the student. A good idea is to have the student choose the passcode themselves.