- Following these steps will overwrite all user information in your school's database.
- It presumes your CSV is complete with ALL current teachers, staff and classes.
- Any current teacher or student that is NOT on your CSV using this option will be removed from the school
- If users are removed accidently, their blogs will not be deleted and they can be reassigned to their correct class either manually, or through a fresh CSV upload.
1. From the left hand menu, choose Users > Bulk manage.
2. Download the sample CSV template.
3. Click “Update an entire school”.
4. Follow the instructions about how to complete your CSV with all teachers, classes and students. Please make sure to follow the template exactly.
- Students do NOT have email addresses.
- Teachers MUST have an email address
- Usernames must be unique
- Usernames are how we track users - please make sure to use an easy to remember format, such as graduating year, first name and initial. EG. 28paulab
- Teachers that do are not assigned to a homeroom should be recorded as 'staff'
5. Click “Browse”, choose your saved CSV, then click “Open” (may slightly vary on different browsers).
6. Any errors that are spotted in the CSV will be reported to you. In these cases, correct the errors, re-save and upload again.
7. Once the CSV is accepted, the blogs will begin to be created. This can take some time and you can monitor progress by refreshing the “users” page.