In order to download their child's blog, parents must be suscribed using the Parent subscribe link
To use the secure parent subscribe link:
|1. Log in to your blog on a browser or the app.|
2. Go into settings.
3. From “Teacher Settings” highlight and copy the Parent subscribe link (command C).
|4. Paste the link (command V) into an email and send it to your students’ parents.|
If you would like to download your child's blog to keep, you need to subscribe using the link below. Please make sure to do so as soon as possible.
PUT PARENT SUBSCRIBE LINK HERE
Your child's teacher.
If your blogs are password protected, parents can still share their child’s blog using the “visitor password”
If parents are not receiving email notification, please try the following:
- Check in your settings that they are subscribed.
- Check that their child's posts are not still in 'Pending'
- Ask them to check their junk/spam folders
- Contact us email@example.com