Let’s say you’ve got four or five iPads in your class. You can set up the ClassPack by Easyblog app a few different ways.
If you’d like to watch our tutorial on setting up for shared iPads, click here.
The initial setup procedure is the same:
- On one iPad, log into the Easyblog App and add all your students complete with photos/avatars.
- Log into the other iPads in your class. All your students will sync automatically.
Once you’ve got your class setup, there’s basically two paths you can choose to follow.
Option 1: Keep all the students profiles on all the iPads
- Pros – Flexibility: Any student can select any iPad to blog with.
- Cons – Unpredictability: Student work in progress may be across 2 or more iPads.
Option 2: Allocate an iPad to a group of students and only display those profiles on the ClassPack by Easyblog app.
- Pros: Predictability – Students know that their work is always on that iPad and can work on it at any time.
- Cons: Flexibility – Students may have to wait for another to finish before they can use it.