This is useful if your students share iPads. By having students log in first, it avoids students accidentally posting to the wrong blog.
To find your students passwords, see below the second table.
To password protect profiles on the app:
1. Log in to the app.
2. Tap the settings wheel in the bottom right.
3. Enter your password.
4. Select 'Class Settings'.
5. Turn on 'Password protect profiles on the app'.
After tapping their profile, students will now be asked to enter their password.
To find or edit student passwords:
You were also sent a master list on signup
In the app
1. Log on to the app.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Choose the child whose password you are looking for.
On a browser
1. Log on to your blog.
2. Choose Settings from the dropdown menu.
3. Choose Student Settings.
4. Choose the child whose password you are looking for.