- If this is set to “on” posts will be saved to a pending list until you publish them.
- You will be sent an email notification when a post has been made for checking (unless you have turned this off in settings).
- This setting is unique to each blog, including your own.
- It can be set “on” for some students, and “off” for others.
- You can change all your students using the "select all" function in student settings
- The teacher's blog also has a "Check my posts before publishing" setting, found in teacher settings.
- You can change this setting from either the browser or app.
- You can view and publish posts from within the app or the browser.
How do check and approve posts? Click here
|Changing the check posts setting for a student on the app||Changing the check posts setting for your blog on the app