In order to download their child's blog, a parent MUST be subscribed. If you don't know how to do that, click here
Once you remove a student, or click "start a new class', parent subscribers will be sent an email from Easyblog to allow them to download their child's blog. Here's how:
1. Click on the link in the email.
2. Your internet browser will open and then you can click on the link to download.
3. The blog is downloaded to your computer as a zipped file. For example “Willsblog.zip”
4. Once the zip folder is downloaded, double click the folder to unzip it
5. Once unzipped, open the new folder that will have appeared and click the .html file inside. For example will.html
6. The blog will now open in a browser (for example Firefox, Chrome or Safari).
Click on the titles to view the posts.