“…. I do not believe that there is such a thing as “seamless technology”, but by far, the easyblog.org experience has brought us closer to that notion than any other options that we had explored over the past two years.”
Russell Downs, ADE, Jakarta International School
Easyblog is the world’s easiest solution for student blogging, ePortfolios and school-home communication via iPads or browsers. And so-say all of us! Our unique user interface allows pre-reading students as young as 4 to post independently to their blogs, and is equally popular with teachers and older students for its simplicity.
Easyblog SchoolWide brings all the amazing core features of Easyblog to your school and removes challenges at a school wide level:
- Parents of leaving students can easily download their child’s blog for free to take away with them.
- Students can be moved between classes with minimal effort.
- With the start of a new school year, students bring their blogs forward with them. A true portfolio and record of their entire learning journey.
- Navigation is easy with a school home page that links to all participating classes.
- The easy-to-use admin section for adding students allows your entire school to start blogging within minutes.
- The user friendly admin dashboard means there is no need for IT management
- Your own URL which can be linked from your school portal or site. (yourschool.easyblog.org).
- Editable colors, logos and class icons to match your schools’.
- Priority 1 support.
Read why world renowned Jakarta Intercultural School (formerly Jakarta International School) chose to go with Easyblog SchoolWide in “The Learning Story”, by Apple Distinguished Educator and JIS technology coach Russell Downs.
Everything about Easyblog and Easyblog SchoolWide is 100% rooted in the experience of our teacher-founders. Read more about our story here.
Contact us today (email@example.com) to find out how your school can benefit from the advantages of Easyblog SchoolWide.
Your first year is free.