- Comments are approved by students through the “View and Comment” pages on either the app, or on a computer.
- If “check posts before publishing” is on, teachers will receive a notification whenever a comment is made.
- When a comment is waiting approval, a red circle appears with a number inside indicating the number of comments awaiting action.
For emerging readers, it is best to use the iPad app so Siri can read the comment to them.
- Students have the choice of deleting or approving a comment.
- Once a comment is approved, it can still be deleted by either the teacher or student when viewing the post while logged in.