- Students' picture passcodes are created whenever a new student is created.
- When students are created in bulk via a CSV upload, a PDF list will be sent to class teachers, and a master list to school admin
- Once created and sent, passcode lists CANNOT be regenerated - this is an important, standard security feature. It is why you have to 'reset' passwords for sites and not just have them emailed to you.
- If a student is created manually, school admin should note the students passcode and send it to the teacher concerned
Student passcodes are used to
- Log in on a browser
- Log in on the app if the teacher has not logged in first
- Log in on the app if the class is set to "Password protect profiles on the iPad"
- School admin and teachers can reset student passcodes
- Teacher information on how to reset passcodes.
Modified on: Thu, 11 May, 2017 at 8:06 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.