- A teacher can send the same post to multiple students using the 'post to many' function through both the app or a browser.
- Posts sent by a teacher to student blogs follow the TEACHER's setting for "Check my posts before publishing"
- If a teacher has 'Check my posts before publishing' set to ON for themselves, posts they send to student blogs will appear in 'Pending Posts'
- To post to all students, choose 'select all'
- If you choose 'Select all' the post will also go to the class blog. To prevent this, choose each student manually.
- Once you have chosen the students, click 'Post'
PLEASE NOTE: Each blog you post to will show on your "All posts" feed. For example If you posts to 20 students, the post will show 20 times in 'All posts'
1. Log into the app or browser.
2. Create the post that you want to send.
3. From a browser, tap "post to many" and choose the students you want to send the post to.
4. On the app, select the students from the popup that will appear on the title page.
5. Adjust the title if required, and click 'Done'