- A teacher or staff member can send the same post to multiple students using the 'post to many' function on either the app or through a browser.
- Posts sent by a teacher to student blogs follow the TEACHER's setting for "Check my posts before publishing"
- If a teacher has 'Check my posts before publishing' set to ON for themselves, posts they send to student blogs will appear in 'Pending Posts'
- To post to all students, choose 'select all'
- If you choose 'Select all' the post will also go to the class blog. To prevent this, choose each student manually.
- Once you have chosen the students, click 'Post'
- The teacher's name will show in the auto-title.
PLEASE NOTE: Each blog you post to will show on your "All posts" feed. For example If you posts to 20 students, the post will show 20 times in 'All posts'