All about privacy and who can see blogs.
Modified on: Tue, 15 Aug, 2017 at 1:08 PM
- All blogs can be set to private or fully open for anyone to view with the link.
- Student blogs are set to private by default.
- The teacher's blog is set to open by default.
- When private, only students in the child’s class, subscribed parents, you and visitors with the unique visitor password can view and comment on a blog.
- The visitor password is sent to parents when they subscribe, making it their responsibility with whom they share it.
- The unique visitor password for each student is also displayed in student settings.
- If you would like other students in your school to be able to see your students blogs, turn on "Allow schoolmates to view student blogs" (Click here to learn how to use this)
To set the blogs to private:
- Go to settings on a browser.
- Select Teacher Settings.
- Adjust privacy settings as required
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.