- A teacher can send a post to a students blog using the 'post to many' function through both the app or a browser.
- Posts sent by a teacher to a student's blog follow the TEACHER's setting for "Check my posts before publishing"
- If a teacher has 'Check my posts before publishing' set to ON for themselves, posts they send to student blogs will appear in 'Pending Posts'
1. Log into the app or browser.
2. Create the post that you want to send.
3. From a browser, tap "post to many" and choose the student you want to send the post to.
4. On the app, select the student from the popup that will appear on the title page.
5. Adjust the title if required, and click 'Done'